Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holiday Parade

Jake & Mommy went to the Kalamazoo holiday parade this morning with Aunt Amy, Julie, Aunt Stephie, Uncle John, Collin, Julia, and Aunt Stephie's parents & brother's family.

You can see how it ended...


Just before the "lights went out"

Still taking in the entertainment at this point...



Mommy & Jake watching the parade


All bundled up before we left...he could barely move!

3 comments:

NJW said...

Jake you watch a parade about as good as Great Grandpa Ron would have... with your eyes closed! ... but your moose hat sure is cute! Love, Grandma W

Mary St. Clair said...

I'm impressed that you made it to the parade! I was supposed to be in it, but looked at the weather and decided they didn't need one more boring iceskater passing out candy. I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving -- you just keep growing so fast, and it has been so long since I have seen you.
Love Great Aunt Mary

Emmy said...

Alright blog slacker! I don't think once a month is too much to ask. Lets get some new pictures up here!