Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Catching Up!

Well, Merry Christmas to all of you from our house...Jake is growing, growing, growing! In the last 6 weeks or so, he has gotten his 2 bottom teeth (you may be able to see them just barely popped through the gums in one of these pictures where he's smiling big), is now crawling forward (here comes the baby gate!), and is eating all sorts of things, many finger foods of various kinds and sizes. In addition, he says Mama pretty frequently, and I think he even knows what it means :) ...also says baba, nana, and dada, although I don't know if he knows what those ones are yet (bottle or bye-bye, Grandma K., and daddy). Oh yeah, and he waves hi or bye-bye...when he wants to. He has been through a rough month health-wise...a couple of colds, both followed by double ear infections...he is just recovering from the last ear infections this week. We are lookign forward to seeing many of you over the next couple weeks. Enjoy the pictures!

His first time sledding. We pulled him around the front yard, and he giggled!
















Trying to get to the Christmas tree. He was holding the grate with both hands, and his nose was up to the gate...so funny. He was rockng the gate, trying to get closer. When I snuck up on him to take this picture, he turned around & knew he was busted!

Here also, hanging his very first ornament - a Baby's First Christmas ornament from Mommy & Daddy.
















Funny boy in his highchair...big smile, and then the turkey hat he made at school around Thanksgiving time...what a ham!




















Dare devil, standing on the back of the couch, and pulling himself up on the drawers in the bathroom. (By the way, I don't have pictures of it, but the tile floor is down now too finally!) Don't ask me what's on his head in this picture, I can't remember, but isn't it silly cute?!


































And of course, who doesn't have a picture like this in their baby book? I'm keeping this one for his future wife! :)

I just can't get enough of that cute little bare fanny after bathtime!

No comments: