Sorry it's been so long...Mommy has been a busy girl, trying to keep up with Jake, the house, and work. I know Jake has some loyal followers, so here are a few pictures to tide you over! :)
Playing in friend Owen's jumperoo 4th of July weekend
Daddy & Jake 4th of July weekend
Goin' on a boat ride! (So thrilled...)
Mommy, Daddy, and Jake on 4th of July weekend
Happy boy after trying some squash & cereal this past week
Thanks for updating us... I would guess that it won't be long and Jake will be more like his dad, and enjoy the boating a LOT more!! I think the "squash face" looks super !!:) Love Ya Lots, ... Grandma Walters
I see more and more of your daddy in you as the months pass... something I am sure your daddy is loving! Hope you're enjoying your summer Jakey! Miss you buddy! Love you!
3 comments:
Thanks for updating us... I would guess that it won't be long and Jake will be more like his dad, and enjoy the boating a LOT more!! I think the "squash face" looks super !!:) Love Ya Lots, ... Grandma Walters
Love the squishy life jacket face!!! He brought a smile to my face when I needed it most. Thanks! Hang in there Mommy!!!
I see more and more of your daddy in you as the months pass... something I am sure your daddy is loving! Hope you're enjoying your summer Jakey! Miss you buddy! Love you!
Post a Comment