Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Happy Memorial Day!! We had a good time camping up north this weekend. Here are just a few pictures of Jake and his camping adventures this weekend. He was the best little camper!

This is just a random picture I took Thursday morning before leaving...I just wanted you all to see this adorable Hawaiian shirt I put him in. He wasn't too sure about it though...


Daddy & Jake in our new camper


Tuckered out...he did quite a bit of snoozing this weekend...camping is tough work!


Playing on his friend Owen's exersaucer...Jake loved it!


What a pitiful face!

And we're happy again...

With Mommy doing our bedtime routine at camp

Our beautiful family of 3!!!


Napping in the pack-n-play


Borrowing Owen's shades...too cool.


Hangin' out in the camp chair with Daddy


So much to look at...


Happy boy!


Snuggling with Mommy...we did lots of that, trying to get all the snuggles in that we could before starting our new routine tomorrow with Mommy going back to work & Jake starting daycare.


Part of the bedtime routine at camp is a bath to wash away the day's sunscreen...Jake is not a fan of baths in the camper bath tub, oddly enough, since he likes his baths at home...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking of you and Jake tomorrow, and sending lots of love your way. Love you both!!
Grandma K.