Cuddling with Dad
Checking out the lighted soother in his crib...he likes anything with lights!
Still playing in the crib
Our little froggy dressed in froggies...we call him froggy occassionally for the way he has his legs tucked up all the time like in this picture
I like the picture of Jake and Jason!Owen is jealous of the crib soother. His Mommy and Daddy are mean and don't have one of those for him (shocking, I know considering the mass amount of toys we have here!).
Great Job Mommy ...posting so many pictures this week... love it!! Grandma W.
he is so cute!! the krause's can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the picture of Jake and Jason!
Owen is jealous of the crib soother. His Mommy and Daddy are mean and don't have one of those for him (shocking, I know considering the mass amount of toys we have here!).
Great Job Mommy ...posting so many pictures this week... love it!! Grandma W.
he is so cute!! the krause's can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment