Monday, April 28, 2008

Girl Time...Ugh

Jake spent the majority of Saturday at his Aunt Heather's wedding shower, which my mom & I threw for her...he was over-loaded on girls! :) He got to visit with his Aunt Heather though, and got to meet lots of new people, including his Aunt Jen (all the way from NY!), Great-Aunt Kelly, and new friend William, who was born 6 days after him! It was a fun day!

Talking with Aunt Jen

Snuggling with Aunt Jen (Uncle Joe, I miss you!!!)


Snuggling with Aunt Heather

1 comment:

A.Heath said...

Jakey! Jakey! Your A. Heather misses you soooo sooo sooo much already! I truly wish I could see you... I need a little Jakey love to cheer me up! So glad your mommy does such a good job with this website so I get to see you almost everyday... even if it isn't in person I feel atleast a little closer to my favorite nephew :-) Miss you buddy! So glad I got 2 days with you this weekend!!! See you soon- don't grow too much before I see you again! Lots of love, hugs and kisses.