Here he is, enjoying his bath time this morning. For those who saw bath pictures from a few weeks ago, I think you'll agree he's filling out nicely!!! What a porker he's becoming the last week or two! We like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to see you this weekend. You have changed so much since I saw you at the hospital. I keep looking for that dimple I share with your dad.
Lots of Love,
Great Aunt Mary
Jake, We miss you so! You're growing so fast... its amazing! We're so glad to hear you're packing on the pounds... make the best of it now because you'll never hear that one again in your life :-) We love you and wish we lived closer so we could bug your parents and cuddle you all the time! Love you buddy, xoxox U.C & A.H
p.s. if you don't like the "costumes" your mom's putting you in now, wait until she figures out what she'll make you wear for U.C & A.H's wedding :-) You'll be one hot little stylin' babe I'm sure!!
Grandma loves the buddha belly - grow Jake grow!!
Post a Comment